Saturday, May 2, 2009

Amigos x Siempre

yeah, this is the stuff that always clouding up my mind nowadays (okay, after him) im kinda stress because of it. why? cause i've been spending all of my online time for searching about how i can get this vcd or dvds, or at least all of the 115 episodes videos. i found it on youtube BUT without english or indonesian subtitle. great.

amigos makes me miss my childhood moreeeeeee.. remember bout my freaky times while i was in elementary school.. the one who always like "heeey drive me home first please, i wanna watch amigos!!" lmao sorry driver :P

all i can do is just download amigos' videos in youtube which in SPANISH language and download the soundtrack too..

here check some of Amigos x Siempre's photos : )

the old Martin Ricca


the new Martin Ricca



the old Christopher Uckermann and Belinda Schull

the new Belinda Schull and Christopher Uckermann

enough for today, im gonna blogging again tomorrow (perhaps) :p ciao!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com