Sunday, April 26, 2009

last day of holiday

1. i spent my 3 last days of holiday in Bekasi, so today means "Welcome Back to Hell"
(for everyone who close to me, you must know whats that mean :P)

2. you know what? i havent done ALL of my homeworks like maths, bio, indo, sport, and etc. how can i do that as all of my books are in the class' cupboard? awesome rite? :)

3. got shocked again because of him and her. thanks for made my day worse jerk :)) anyway he said,"wan, there's somebody who got angry haha i'll tell you tomorrow at school" zzzz whatsoever lah

4. arghhhhh i got bad flu! damn.. i have to bring much tissues for tomorrow ~.~

5. ready to hear all of my uncle and aunt;s bullshit again lmao

gotta go now. he starts bullshittin' again rawrrrrr adios! :3

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com