Saturday, June 20, 2009

classmeeting

47 held classmeeting from June 17th until June 19th.. i didnt attend the first day, cause my aunty and uncle told me to take a rest as i just got back from hospital the day before -,- i thought i could play as one of the football player, but ALL of my tweeps didnt allow me :(

on the first day, my class' basketball team lost to IA 5 lol yeah i know my class is quite bad at basketball :D hmm it would waste much time if i tell you the whole stories so im gonna tell you the final results only :)

man basketball: 1st IA 3 - 2nd IA 5
mix volleyball: 1st IA 5 - 2nd (too bad i forgot) - 3rd IA 4
man football: 1st X-3 - 2nd IA 4
woman football: 1st IA 4 - 2nd X-7
vocal group: 1st IA 4 - 2nd X-5
best supporter: 10th grade (ya ya ya i forgot again) - 11th grade IA 4

as you can see there, Alhamdulillah my class got the most of all hihi and my class got about IDR 555.000 as the present :) we planned to save and use it when we're in 12th grade (amiiiin)

unfortunately Mirza was sick from the middle of the football's final, yeah his heartache.. because he was too damn hyperactive during this classmeeting.. he played volleyball too beside the football.. i just can wish him get well soon :)

in the end of the classmeeting, the supporters went crazy.. i really didnt give a damn about that, cause i know "hey dude, it was just a game" :D

here check the photos we took (sorry for the bad quality, i took it from Viky's facebook cause i dont have much)






0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com