Saturday, June 6, 2009

Selena Gomez's Teen Vogue Cover Shoot :D

i've just watched Another Cinderella Story last night (well i know its kinda late haha) sooo when i get my ass in front of the laptop today, i started searching bout her and i found article bout her in Teen Vogue :D

On finding love:
"I used to say that I wanted someone cute and nice, an actor too, so he'd get it. But now I think it would be good for me to date someone who's not in the business. Being cool, having a 'cool' energy, is just not attractive to me."

On her upcoming debut album:
"It's what I've gone through with heartache, friendships, and things like that. I want my fans to know me a little bit better after they hear this record."

On best friend, Demi Lovato:
"We're both surrounded by adults 24/7, and we have to act professional, but when we're together we can just be sixteen. We both go through a lot, so it's nice to know that no matter what, I'll always have her."

On friend and fellow Jonas Brother ex Taylor Swift:
"She has helped me through some really hard times. And the thing I can't stand about that girl is that she doesn't even need to dress up and she still looks pretty."

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com