Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Sucks Exams

heyyy all, long time no story :) im having my exams week, wish me luck yaaa :D im gonna share what i feel about my exams

monday, june 1st: math by Pak Syatori (my dearest teacher) and Bu Aryati (well idk her and what she teaches)
math was friggin' difficult, i understand nothing about differential :$
tuesday, june 2nd: bio by Pak Rahman and Pak Reno
i told ya, im bad at memorizing, so my bio was worse than my maths -.- when i face the bio exam, i must have Dhira to story me about bio, and i didnt hear his story about bio at that time :(
wednesday, june 3rd: english by Bu Martini and Pak Yayat - religion with Bu Pudy and Bu Theo
as english is my fave subject, i didnt feel much difficulty to do that, thou i was really badmood at that time. my religion exam was quite easy, cause I did all of the exercises on my textbook the day before ;)
thursday, june 4th: physic by Bu Fitri and Pak Marihot - civic by Bu Rinta and Pak Turman
dammit the physic was fucking difficult -.- thanks God i got Bu Fitri, so i could ask my fellas hihi Bu Fitri said," udah nanya aja, siapa di sini yg pinter?" i answered," Uci sama Trevy buuu, tapi kan di ujung" then she went to the other corner of the class and asked me which number i wanted to know HAHA :D civic was............. (speechless) hard like hell. you know what? i fall asleep bout 5 minutes after the exam started lol then Bu Rinta came towards me :P
friday, june 5th: chemistry by Bu Pudy (again -.-) and Pak Juni - History by Pak Marihot and Bu Lolly
my chemistry was so alhamdulillah lah :) thou i still found some difficulty to do about Ksp. the hardest part was history. AS USUAL. i couldnt do that at all :( so i asked Rista, Jae, Viky and Rezki hihihi

enough my story about my sucks exams today, im gonna continue next week as i still have 2 exams days left. tschuss <3

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com